ORGANIZATION HRIO – ID CARD
About the organization
The main aim of the organization is to support vulnerable marginalized social groups and promotion of professionalization concepts for GO and NGO sector in field of social welfare, education and health.
The organization is focused on marginalized groups of the society, but also on institutions and systems in transition, in need to refine andimprove the efficiency, strategy or work results.
Hrio’s center point of interests is social innovation:support, coordination and development of innovative social structures.
The organization is highly involved in monitoring and evaluation processes of various social projects. Hrio is discovering the most efficient models of social structures, their synergy and promotes socially responsible, quality and cost efficient services in the local community.
Previous initiatives and projects implemented:
Development and establishment of social services
- Home care services
- Day care centers
- Counseling centresfor peoplesuffering fromphenylketonuria
- Montessoripreschoolfor Roma children
- Day care centerfor peopletreated forpsychosis
- Promotion of mental health of people with multiplesclerosis
Research and education
- Development and accreditation of a program for structure of work in Day care centers
- Development, accreditationand trainingofpersonnel workinginhome careservices
- Feasibility study on recruiting personnel in open type social services in Vojvodina
- Feasibility study onpalliative carein Serbia
- Development andpilotingof minimum standardsof socialprotection in Serbia
- Costs assesment of social servicesand service providersin Serbia
- Design anddevelopment of strategic plans andbudgets for municipalitiesin Serbia
- Monitoring and evaluation of social projects funded by Municipalities